Saturday, December 18, 2010

REMNISCENCE

I look at you as we walk,
And secretly,a tear falls,
No! Its not the time to cry,
Its just time to say goodbye.


Moments seem to stop right there,
And everything around me clears,
Reminding me of people so dear,
Moments full of joy and fears.


We talked over past,
We talked about future,
We talked for hours,
And would never tire.

Everything was smooth & fine,
No shadows of sorrows,no sighs,
Years passed by in the blink of an eye,
Everything was same yet something changed.

I tried to find and so did you,
but we struggled to talk and distances grew,
Days came and days went by,
Nothing stops as time flies,

We both knew it had to end,
As the string now had a knot,
I could blame you and so could you,
But we chose silence,thinking it may stop.

Its hard to kill something that was my life,
But choice was between fear and blame,
I could drag on for endless times,
But I chose numbness in place of pain.

When all this has to end one day
lets end it with a smiling face.
So I look at you as we walk,
A smile creeps on my face,
No! Its not the time to cry,
Its just time to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment